How to configure Guest Network on TL-WR802N (standard router and hotspot router mode-new logo)?
Guest Network allows you to provide Wi-Fi access for guests without disclosing your host network. When you have guests in your house, apartment, or workplace, you can create a guest network for them. In addition, you can customize guest network settings to ensure network security and privacy.
1. Login the router. Please refer to FAQ.
2. Go to Guest Network.
3. Enable the Guest Network function.
4. Create a network name for your guest network.
5. Select the Security type and create the Password of the guest network.
6. Select Schedule from the Access Time drop-down list and customize it for the guest network.
7. Click Save.
• Allow Guest To Access My Local Network - If enabled, guests can access the local network and manage it.
• Guest Network Isolation - If enabled, guests are isolated from each other.
• Enable Guest Network Bandwidth Control - If enabled, the Guest Network Bandwidth Control rules will take effect.
Note: The range of bandwidth for guest network is calculated according to the setting of Bandwidth Control on the Bandwidth Control page.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Este guia foi útil?
A sua resposta ajuda-nos a melhorar o nosso site.