O artigo aplica-se a:
How to add a BeON bulb to the Deco network?
- Launch the Deco app, tap the Add icon at the upper right corner, choose Smart Devices -> Lights -> BeON Bulb (BeON) -> NEW DEVICE.
- Power on the bulb and tap NEXT, the app will say Searching…
- Wait up to 30 seconds until the bulb is discovered. If not, tap SCAN AGAIN.
- When the bulb is discovered, tap NEXT and choose a location for the bulb. Then tap DONE, and the bulb will list on the app.
How to reset a BeON bulb?
- Install the bulb in a lamp or light fixture.
- Turn ON the light for 1 second and then turn OFF for 1 second and repeat the ON/OFF cycle again and again until you see the light is flashing fast.
Note: If the device fails to reset, please refer to the setup guide of the device’s manufacturer for more information.
Fail to add the bulb / the bulb is offline/unreachable
- Make sure the bulb is already factory reset before you add.
- Make sure the bulb is powered on.
- Move the bulb closer to the Deco unit.
- Unplug and re-plug the bulb, then try again.
- Avoid physical obstructions and radio interference in the surrounding area.
- Remove the bulb from the lamp or fixture (be careful as the bulb sides may be warm to the touch). Then push the yellow Smart Module out of the bulb and reinsert it (you will see the light turn ON by itself at dim level and back OFF). Install the bulb back in the lamp and turn it ON.
- Reset the bulb and re-add it to the Deco network.
If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team.
Este guia foi útil?
A sua resposta ajuda-nos a melhorar o nosso site.
From United States?
Obtenha produtos, eventos e serviços para a sua região.