How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
1. Log in to the web-based interface of the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Diagnostics.
3. Enter the information with the help of page tips:
1) Choose Ping or Traceroute as the diagnostic tool to test the connectivity;
• Ping is used to test the connectivity between the router and the tested host, and measure the round-trip time.
• Traceroute is used to display the route (path) your router has passed to reach the tested host, and measure transit delays of packets across an Internet Protocol network.
2) Enter the IP Address or Domain Name of the tested host.
4. Click Start to begin the diagnostics.
Click Advanced, you can modify the ping count, ping packet size or the Traceroute Max TTL. It’s recommended to keep the default value.
The figure below indicates the proper connection between the router and the Yahoo server (www.Yahoo.com) tested through Ping.
The figure below indicates the proper connection between the router and the Yahoo server (www.Yahoo.com) tested through Traceroute.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Este guia foi útil?
A sua resposta ajuda-nos a melhorar o nosso site.