How to upgrade the firmware of 3G/4G Wireless Router TL-MR3420 (new logo)?
TP-Link aims at providing better network experience for users. We will inform you through the web management page if there’s any update firmware available for your router. Also, the latest firmware will be released at the TP-Link official website www.tp-link.com, and you can download it from the Support page for free.
• Make sure you remove all attached USB devices from the router before the firmware upgrade to prevent data loss.
• Backup your router configuration before firmware upgrade.
• Do NOT turn off the router during the firmware upgrade.
Note: TL-MR3420_V5 is used for demonstration in this article.
Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router. For details, please refer to How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
To backup configuration settings:
Go to Advanced > System Tools > Backup & Restore.
Click Backup to save a copy of the current settings to your local computer. A ‘.bin’ file of the current settings will be stored to your computer.
1. When the latest firmware is available for your router, the update icon will display in the top-right corner of the page. Click the icon to go to the Firmware Upgrade page.
Alternatively, you can go to Advanced > System Tools > Firmware Upgrade, and click Check for upgrade to see whether the latest firmware is released.
2. Focus on the Online Upgrade section, and click Upgrade.
3. Wait a few minutes for the upgrade and reboot to complete.
Tips: If there’s a new and important firmware update for your router, you will see the notification (similar as shown below) on your computer as long as a web browser is opened. Click Upgrade now, and log in to the web management page with the password you set for the router. You will see the Firmware Upgrade page.
1. Download the latest firmware file for the router from www.tp-link.com.
2. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the password you set for the router. For details, please refer to How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
3. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Firmware Upgrade.
4. Focus on the Device Information section. Make sure the downloaded firmware file is matched with the Hardware Version.
5. Focus on the Local Upgrade section. Click Browse to locate the downloaded new firmware file, and click Upgrade.
6. Wait a few minutes for the upgrade and reboot to complete.
To restore configuration settings:
1. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Backup & Restore.
2. Click Browse to locate the backup configuration file stored on your computer, and click Restore.
3. Wait a few minutes for the restoring and rebooting.
Note: During the restoring process, do not turn off or reset the router.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
A sua resposta ajuda-nos a melhorar o nosso site.