Descarga para TL-WA855RE
- Product Overview
- Cómo comprobar si mi Range Extender está usando el mismo SSID con mi enrutador
- ¿Cómo confirmar si mi extensor de rango está configurado correctamente y en la mejor ubicación?
- Explicación del error de autenticación del portal después de que EAP se amplía con los extensores de rango
- Cómo configurar Range Extender a través de la aplicación Tether
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- ¿Qué debo hacer si el extensor de rango no puede encontrar mi red de host?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- ¿Cómo configurar mi Range Extender a través de Web GUI (interfaz de usuario azul de nuevo diseño) para extender la cobertura de una red inalámbrica existente?
- ¿Cómo actualizar el firmware de 11N Range Extender (nuevo logotipo)?
- How to adjust Wi-Fi coverage of TP-Link Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to log into the Web GUI of my brand new 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to configure my 11N Range Extender via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
- How to configure wireless network of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- How to setup Access Point Mode of Range Extender?
- How to Adjust the Range Extender's Wi-Fi Coverage (blue UI)?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to check Internet status of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to set up system time of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to set Access Control of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to control LEDs of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Fecha de Publicación: 2018-10-29||Idioma: Multi-language||Tamaño de Archivo: 4.08 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.