What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
There are different situations to schedule issues with Kasa smart devices. Please refer to the corresponding suggestions for troubleshooting.
Case 1: Schedule rule not take effect at the programmed time
1) Go to the Device Settings >Device Info page to check if the smart home device has the correct time settings. Refer to the link to correct the time if needed. It’s also suggested to choose a different time zone and then choose the correct time zone back to have a try.
2) Refer to the link to update the firmware of the smart home device.
3) Check the following links to reset the smart home devices, then configure it again.
If above suggestions all failed, please collect those information:
1.the screenshot of schedule rule pages, 2.device info page on the Kasa app, 3.your TP-Link ID, 4.Kasa smart device’s MAC address and contact TP-Link support for more help.
Case 2: schedule rules disappear sometimes
1) Update the Kasa app version to the latest version;
2) Delete the schedule rules and setup again to have a try;
3) Using a different phone to setup the schedule rules;
4) Refer to the link to update the firmware of the smart home device.
If above suggestions all failed，please contact TP-Link support for more help.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Iscriviti alla newsletter TP-Link prende la Privacy seriamente. Per maggiori informazioni sul trattamento dei tuoi dati consulta l'Informativa Privacy.