Scarica per TL-WPS510U
Modelli e versioni variano a seconda dell'area geografica.
Per prodotti in uso in Italia, utilizzare solo risorse presenti sul sito
È strettamente necessario verificare modello e versione hardware prima di scaricare ed installare ogni firmware.
|Data di pubblicazione: 2018-09-14||Lingua: English||Dimensioni file: 8.19 MB|
Sistema operativo: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8
Since Windows 8.1 and 10 remove support for Ad-Hoc networks, we will not be able to configure the printer server through the installed utility. In this case, we need the help of a third-party mobile device to connect the printer server to your router. Here we take iPad as an example: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1056/
After the configuration, you can still use the utility for management on Windows 8.1 and 10.
- The setup Wizard cannot find print server
- How to install a Standard TCP/IP Printer on Windows 8
- How to shut off "Enable bidirectional support" and enable "LPR Byte Counting" on Windows OS
- How to install a Standard TCP/IP Printer on Windows 10
- How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port on Windows computer
- How to connect to the WLAN-PS network of the TL-WPS510U on Windows 8.1
- How to Use PSAdmin to upgrade the Print Server
- Why my print server does not work properly?
- Come utilizzare l'iPad per impostare TL-WPS510U su Windows10
- Come configurare TL-WPS510U lavorando in modalità infrastruttura tramite la sua pagina Web su MAC OS 10.12?
- How to configure the TL-WPS510U working on Infrastructure mode through its web page for MAC OS
- How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows Vista and Windows 7 (another case)
- How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows Vista and Windows 7
- How to install TP-Link Printer Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows 2000 and XP
- How to configure the TL-WPS510U working on Infrastructure mode through its web page
- How to Check the IP Address of the Print Server
- How to Configure the TL-WPS510U Working on Infrastructure Mode Through its Web Page on MAC OS 10.9 2
- How to configure the TL-WPS510U working on Infrastructure mode through its web page on Windows 8/8.1?
- How to connect WLAN-PS on MAC OS
- How to configure the TL-WPS510U working on Ad-Hoc mode through its web page
- Print jobs start printing, but print very slowly or print unknown characters
- How to Reset the TP-Link print server to Factory Default
- Printer Configuration of Apple Mac OS X