Download for RE205
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
How to Set up TP-Link Range Extenders RE205 & RE305 via WPSLearn how to install and set up the TP-Link WiFi Range Extender RE205 & RE305 via the WPS button. For more information on TP-Link WiFi Range Extenders, visit: https://bit.ly/2TDJ5WI Applicable Models: RE205 V3 and later versions RE305 V3 and later versions
How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender(No music)
How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to find or change the wireless settings of TP-Link Range Extender
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to place your wireless Range Extender for optimal reception and performance?
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name