Download for Deco X60
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
Deco X60 Unboxing
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- General questions about Antivirus feature on the Deco App
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- General questions about Deco
- What if Parental Control Doesn't Take Effect on Deco?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- How do I set up my Deco?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How to set up a Guest Network?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable or suddenly lost internet when connected to the Deco network?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- How to Disable SIP ALG on Deco?
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare features after the complimentary expires?
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco?
- How to control the TP-Link router with Google Assistant?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Can different Deco models work together?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- How to find the firmware version of Deco?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- How to enable WPS function on Deco?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- What should I do if I cannot remotely manage my Deco network?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?