Download for TL-WDR3500
- Product Overview
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- How do I open ports on my TP-Link wireless Router?
- How do I open ports on my TP-Link Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Wireless Router(green UI)?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- How to use bandwidth control on TP-Link wireless router?
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to set up IPv6 service on the TP-Link wireless router
- How to set up IPv6 service for Comcast/Spectrum/Time Warner Cable on the wireless router
- How to Use Print Server Function on TP-Link Router?
- How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router?
- What can I do if my USB print server does not work?
- How to apply the Network Sharing USB Settings Function on TP-Link routers?
- How to Use the Local Storage Sharing Feature
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK on TP-Link Wireless 11N Router?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to view System Log of TP-Link wireless Router?
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- How do I change the IP address of a TP-Link Wireless Router (Green UI)?
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- How to Configure TP-Link N router as a wireless Access Point?
- What should I do if internet speed is slow when the device is connected to the router’s wireless network
- What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router?
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
- How to improve the signal strength of my 5GHz wireless connection?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
- How to Configure WDS Bridging on TP-Link Dual Band Routers (green UI)?
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- How to Configure Guest Network on Dual Band Wireless Routers?
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How to find the wireless key on the 11N router?
- I cannot open port 80 to my camera on dual band routers
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
- How to configure my basic wireless setting on TL-LINK dual band wireless router?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to change the Network Sharing Settings on TP-Link wireless routers?
- How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-Link Router?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- What’s the Function of 'Disable NAT'?
- How to open the network shared folder with TP-Link wireless routers on Windows computer?
- What can I do if my printer shows offline with TP-Link Wireless Router?
- Why Internet is not available on the guest network when wireless router works as an AP or wireless switch？
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless 11N Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2015-03-02||Language: English||File Size: 6.22 MB|
|Published Date: 2014-11-13||Language: English||File Size: 6.22 MB|
|Published Date: 2013-09-09||Language: English||File Size: 5.64 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Published Date: 2019-11-07||Language: English||File Size: 972.74 KB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.15
|Published Date: 2018-10-29||Language: English||File Size: 2.53 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14
|Published Date: 2016-11-13||Language: English||File Size: 14.6 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
|Published Date: 2013-11-25||Language: English||File Size: 10.51 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/2003/Vista/7/8/Mac/Linux
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:Please run this beta utility as an administrator.
Please ignore or choose "This program installed correctly" when you suffer Program Compatibility Assistant.
|Published Date: 2013-04-16||Language: English||File Size: 9.94 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:First firmware/Factory firmware
|Published Date: 2012-11-29||Language: English||File Size: 7.29 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7/8
Notes:For Windows only
|Published Date: 2012-08-07||Language: English||File Size: 9.31 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7
Notes:For Windows only
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.