Kasa Smart Thermostatic Radiator Valve KE100 Display Shows E1/E2 Error code
If the display of Kasa thermostatic shows error codes E1 or E2, you may try the following troubleshooting.
The display shows E1
1. Rotate the valve, and then the valve will calibrate automatically.
2. Check if the valve is installed properly.
3. Check if the connector is M30 x 1.5. If not, choose a proper adapter
The display shows E2
1. The valve might be blocked by calcification. Use a spanner or a similar tool to move the pin in and out to unblock the valve.
2. Re-install the old valve head and open/close it multiple times to improve the pin’s movement. Then, restart and remount the new valve.
3. Replace the batteries.
If the troubleshooting steps above didn’t fix the issue, please contact support for further assistance.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.