How to set up System Time of TP-Link Tri-Band Gaming Router
System time is the time displayed while the router is running. The system time you configure here will be used for other time-based functions like Parental Controls. You can choose the way to obtain the system time as needed.
1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with your TP-Link ID or the password you set for the router.
2. Go to Advanced> System> Time & Language.
To get time from the internet:
1. Enable 24-Hour Time if you want the time to display in a 24-hour way.
2. In the Set Time field, select Get from Internet.
3. Select your Local Time Zone from the drop-down list.
4. In the NTP Server I field, enter the IP address or domain name of your desired NTP
5. (Optional) In the NTP Server II field, enter the IP address or domain name of the second NTP Server.
6. Click SAVE.
To get time from your computer:
1. In the Set Time field, select Get from Managing Device.
2. The time of your computer will then be displayed and click SAVE.
To manually set the date and time:
1. In the Set Time field, select Manually.
2. Set the current Date (In MM/DD/YYYYformat).
3. Set the current Time (In HH/MM/SSformat).
4. Click SAVE.
To set up Daylight Saving Time:
1. Tick the Enable box of Daylight Saving Time.
2. Select the correct Start date and time when daylight saving time starts at your local time zone.
3. Select the correct End date and time when daylight saving time ends at your local time zone.
4. Click SAVE.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.