How to configure Wireless Schedule on TD-W9970 (new logo)
1. Log into web management page of the modem router.
2. Go to Wireless → Wireless Schedule.
Click the schedule table or use the Add button to choose the period you need the wireless off.
Before configure the wireless schedule, please set system time first.
1. Enable Wireless Schedule.
2. Select the day or days you want to switch the wireless off.
3. You can select all day-24 hours or you may enter the Start Time and End Time in the corresponding field.
4. Click to add your selected time to the below table.
5. Click Save to complete the settings.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.