How to configure IPTV on TD-W9970 (new logo)
1. Log into web management page of the modem router.
2. Choose IPTV on the left, and you will see the screen as shown as blow.
1. Select Enable IPTV.
2. Select Enable a wireless connection for IPTV. If enabled, the set-top box can connect wirelessly to the modem router. To use this function, follow the steps below:
3. Enable SSID2 or SSID3 for IPTV connection and click Save. You may rename the SSID.
4. Select your desired wireless network for IPTV connection.
DSL Modulation Type: The modem router supports two modulation types: ADSL and VDSL, you can select the corresponding types according to your needs.
If you choose ADSL, you will see the screen as shown in the following figure. Please input the value provided by your ISP.
If you choose VDSL, you will see the screen as shown in the following figure:
Click Save to make the settings effective.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.