How to configure Bandwidth Control on TL-WR802N/WR810N (standard router and hotspot router mode-new logo)
Here takes TL-WR802N as an example.
1. Login the router. Please refer to How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
2. Go to Bandwidth Control > Control Settings.
3. Configure the bandwidth as needed and click Save.
The values you configure for the Egress Bandwidth and Ingress Bandwidth should be less than 100,000Kbps. For optimal control of the bandwidth, please select the right Line Type and consult your ISP for the total egress and ingress bandwidth.
• Enable Bandwidth Control - Check this box so that the Bandwidth Control settings can take effect.
• Line Type - Select the right type for you network connection. If you are not sure, please consult your ISP.
• Egress Bandwidth - The upload speed through the WAN port.
• Ingress Bandwidth - The download speed through the WAN port.
1. Go to Bandwidth Control > Rule List, and you can view and configure the Bandwidth Control rules.
• Description - This is the information about the rules such as address range.
• Egress Bandwidth - This field displays the max and min upload bandwidth through the WAN port. The default is 0.
• Ingress Bandwidth - This field displays the max and min download bandwidth through the WAN port. The default is 0.
• Enable - This field displays the status of the rule.
• Modify - Click Modify/Delete to edit/delete the rule.
To add a Bandwidth control rule:
1. Click Add New.
2. Enter the information as the figure shown below.
3. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.