Wi-Fi Smart Plug HS100 KIT
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control – Pair to Amazon Alexa or The Google Assistant to enable voice control
for a Smart Home
Wi-Fi Smart Plug HS100
Easily Manage Your Home Electronics and Appliances Anytime, Anywhere
The Smart Plugs are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
You’re Always Home
Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away.
Control and Automate without Getting Out of Bed
With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
Inspired by a modern sensibility, the Smart Plug’s design is both simple and elegant, allowing it to blend seamlessly with existing decor.
Never Leave Things Running
The Smart Plugs give you a peace of mind with the count down timer feature, which automatically switches off the running household appliances (clothes iron and curling iron) if you have set a time limit before.
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
The Kasa app works with Android (4.1 and higher) and iOS (iOS 8 and higher) devices so you can control your home right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also use Kasa app to pair TP-Link smart home products with any Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap and the Google Assistant for voice control, giving you the ability to control your home with voice commands.Learn more about how to connect TP-Link Kasa App to Amazon Alexa >
Learn more about how to use The Google Assistant >
- Remote Access
- Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Easy to Use and Install
- Just connect the Smart Plugs to your Wi-Fi network and control using the free Kasa App on your smartphone.
- Voice Control
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, giving you the ability to control devices connected to the Smart Plugs with voice commands.