TP-Link Unveils Innovative Network Offerings, Led By First-Ever Wi-Fi 6E Router with Smart Mechanically Rotating Antennas
READING, January 5, 2022 – TP-Link, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today announced a range of new Wi-Fi 6E and Wi-Fi 6 routers at CES in Las Vegas. Leading with the CES Innovation Award-winning Archer AXE200 Omni, a Tri-band Wi-Fi 6E AX11000 router with mechanically rotating antennas, TP-Link also unveiled the Quad-Band Ultra-fast Wi-Fi 6E AX16000 router (Archer AXE300) and the Deco Wi-Fi 6E AX11000 Tri-band Mesh system with 10G port, along with a full lineup of Wi-Fi 6E offerings including a range extender and adapter. Additionally, the Deco Mesh Wi-Fi line is expanding to a full solution for every scenario with all new Deco PoE, Deco Outdoor, Deco Powerline, Deco Voice and Deco 5G. These products are expected to launch in the UK during the second half of 2022.
Archer AXE11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E Router with mechanical rotating antennas – Archer AXE200 Omni A CES 2022 Innovation Award Honoree, the Archer AXE200 Omni features tri-band Wi-Fi along with a brand new 6 GHz band with total speeds over 10Gbps*. Equipped with innovative and smart mechanically rotating antennas, the Archer AXE200 Omni will adaptively adjust antenna orientation according to device Wi-Fi usage and location to ensure the most optimized overall performance. Combined with a powerful 2.0 GHz quad-core CPU, 10G port and extra 2.5G port, the Archer AXE200 Omni is set to provide users with a true multi-gig wired and wireless experience.
Archer AXE16000 Quad Band Wi-Fi 6E Router – Archer AXE300
The first TP-Link Quad Band router ever, the Archer AXE300 is equipped with a new, clear 6 GHz band to deliver up to 16Gbps of total Wi-Fi speeds. Paired with a powerful 2.0 GHz quad-core CPU, 10G WAN/LAN port and second 10G port, the router is designed to deliver the fastest speeds and strongest performance. With more band selections to reduce Wi-Fi congestion, users can set a dedicated band, ideal for 8K AR/VR, video gaming and pro-NAS setups.
Deco Wi-Fi 6E AXE11000 Tri-Band Mesh System – Deco XE200
The flagship Deco XE200 incorporates the leading Wi-Fi 6E mesh system to deliver ultra-fast tri-band Wi-Fi up to 11Gbps with 1024-QAM and a 160 GHz channel. The ultra-speed set includes a 10 Gbps port, 4.8Gbps backhaul and 4.8Gbps single band Wi-Fi for devices to deliver the best mesh Wi-Fi performance. The Deco XE200 (two-pack) covers up to 6,500 square feet with a capacity of over 200 devices. TP-Link AI Mesh ensures all devices always choose the best connection possible when moving around. A two-pack or three-pack works together to deliver the best possible Wi-Fi experience throughout your whole home.
The Archer AXE200 Omni, Archer AXE300 and Deco XE200 come equipped with TP-Link HomeShield** to provide full control and security of the network and devices with enhanced IoT protection.
Additional Wi-Fi 6E and Wi-Fi 6 offerings
- Deco Wi-Fi 6E AXE5400 Tri-Band Mesh system (Deco XE75) offers solid performance while remaining affordable.
- AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E Router (Archer AXE75) offers the latest Wi-Fi 6E with tri-band Wi-Fi up to 5.4Gbps and is TP-Link OneMesh compatible, providing the best performance-to-price ratio.
- Additionally, TP-Link is introducing an AXE5400 Triband Wi-Fi 6E Range Extender (RE815X), an AXE5400 Wi-Fi 6E Bluetooth 5.2 PCIe Adapter (Archer TXE75E) and a Wi-Fi 6AX1800 High Gain Wireless USB Adapter (Archer TX20UH).
The Deco Mesh Wi-Fi line now provides a full solution for every scenario
- Deco X50 Outdoor is an outdoor Deco unit designed to easily extend mesh Wi-Fi to a user’s backyard. Its convenient mounting design makes it easy for outdoor setup and its IP65 dust and water resistance is ideal for long-lasting outdoor use.
- Deco X50-POE sets users free from power outlets. Its compact and smart mounting design will
work on the wall or ceiling.
- Deco PX50 Powerline is equipped with Powerline backhaul technology for stable and strong Wi-Fi through thick walls. Ideal for complex home structures with concrete floors and walls.
- Additional entrants to the Deco mesh Wi-Fi line include DecoX50-5G, Deco X55 Plus with IoT hub and Deco Voice X50 with a Built-in smart speaker.
Pricing & Availability
TP-Link’s lineup of products will become available throughout 2022 at competitive price points. For more information please visit the TP-Link website.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN products,* supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving billions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance, and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meets the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
PR Contact: email@example.com
For more information about TP-LINK, please visit us online at https://www.tp-link.com/uk/ or follow us on: