[CES 2021]TP-Link Releases World's First Mesh WiFi 6 System with Alexa Built-in World-first technology provides corner-to-corner WiFi 6 coverage and voice control experience with Amazon Alexa.
The exquisite product design and excellent user benefits has earned Deco Voice X20 and TP-Link an CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honoree.
Deco Voice X20 creates a Mesh WiFi 6 system with voice-first capability via Alexa Built-in, that aims to provide customers with whole home WiFi with voice control. It delivers high-speed and low latency WiFi coverage throughout your home via the latest WiFi 6 and Mesh technologies.
With Alexa Built-in, customers can manage every aspect of their smart home without the need for a separate smart speaker. The Mesh WiFi system will enable customers to play audio between different Deco units, improving WiFi and acoustic experiences across the home.
"TP-Link has worked tirelessly to combine smart home and mesh WiFi devices. IoT and WiFi integration will provide further benefits to our customers," said Pingji Li, GM&VP of TP-Link Consumer and Enterprise BU. "TP-Link is committed to providing users with full-coverage network experiences, and the optimization of their smart home experience. We have developed this Deco Voice model to explore the future of smart home living. We are delivering integrated IoT management, intelligent controls, whole home network connections, and home network safeguards."
Deco Voice X20 features WiFi 6 technology to deliver higher WiFi speeds, stronger signals, and larger connection capacity. Super-fast WiFi 6 speeds enables bandwidth-intensive activities like Ultra-HD streaming, video calling, and cloud gaming. OFDMA technology substantially improves the ability to support more devices on the network. Deco Voice X20 system provides broader WiFi coverage up to 4,000 ft2 (2-pack set) with stronger signals enhanced by BSS color and beamforming.
Alexa Built-in provides corner-to-corner audio and voice control, along with whole home WiFi coverage. Deco Voice transforms your smart home, allowing you tomanage your smart home devices, get today’s weather, make changes to your schedule, queue your favorite playlists and more. All you have to do is ask Alexa.
Deco Voice X20 works seamlessly with other Alexa-enabled products and Deco units. Support for Alexa Calling, Messaging, and Announcements allows customers to easily chat with a friend or let the family know that dinner is ready.
TP-Link Mesh technology groups Deco Voice X20 with other Deco units to form a single, unified network. It meets the network needs for seamless coverage, stable connections for multiple devices, and a high network rate. Deco Voice X20 also takes into account the many scenarios of smart homes in the future. The built-in smart speaker in each Deco unit syncs with one another to provide corner-to-corner WiFi coverage and voice control.
Alexa Built-inallows for the management of TP-Link Kasa and Tapo devices and the many Alexa-enabled smart home products. With all these features, Deco Voice X20 is an exciting choice for customers looking for a great online experience, intelligent home adopters, and other life-changing technology.
- Super-fast WiFi 6 speeds: 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- TP-Link Mesh Technology: Walk throughout your home and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds.
- Alexa Built-in: Embrace a smarter home with whole home voice control via Amazon Alexa.
- Integrated Smart Speaker: Supports popular audio providers throughout your home with premium sound.
- TP-Link HomeShield: Provides reliable IoT protection, robust parental controls, and comprehensive security reports.
- Full Gigabit Ethernet: 2× Gigabit WAN/LAN Ethernet ports per Deco Voice unit provide warp-speed wired connections.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.
- Works with All Deco Models: Compatible with all Deco models to form a unified whole home mesh network.
Pricing & Availability
TP-Link’s line up of products will become available throughout 2021 at competitive price points. For more information please visit https://www.tp-link.com/exhibition/ces/
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories used in all aspects of daily life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WiFi devices,* supplying and distributing to more than 170 countries and serving billions of people worldwide.
*Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q2 2020 Release.
For more information about TP-Link, please visit us online at www.tp-link.com or follow us on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/tplink
- Twitter: twitter.com/tplink
- YouTube: youtube.com/tplinktech
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/tp-link-technologies-co-ltd
- TP-Link Community: community.tp-link.com