the new TP-Link
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. Celebrating more than 20 years of leadership in the networking space, TP-Link has evolved beyond wireless technology, offering new products in the smart home, smart phone and smart accessory categories. With this evolution and corporate strategy in mind, we’re excited to introduce the new TP-Link to you.
Our New Look
- Our new logo is the centerpiece of our brand identity. It anchors the look of our visual communication to our core principle: simplicity that powers achievement.
- “Reliably Smart” maintains the heritage of our founding tagline, while emphasizing our expansion into smart products.
- Our proprietary icons express simplicity and efficiency, while embodying our brand’s personality. By conveying technical ideas visually, our new icons communicate across cultures and languages.
- Websites and APPs
- Our new home page is informative, responsive and easy to navigate across various devices. Along with the new website, all the user interfaces and apps will also be updated with enhanced practicability and usability.
- Our new packaging is a tangible consumer experience, which also serves as an informative interaction with product features and functions. The new packaging design system interests consumers by directly communicating our positioning, and excites them by actively reflecting our personality.
It's Alive!Yours to See, Feel, Connect.
Initiating the new brand identity is just the first step of TP-Link’s new journey, where we will march along a path of discovery and opportunity. With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, we have curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, TP-Link will expand today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.