Archer BE550Coming Soon
BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Router
- Redefining WiFi Routers: With powerful WiFi 7 performance, lightning-fast wired connections, and brand-new design.
- Blazing-Fast 9214 Mbps Tri-Band WiFi 7: Enables your devices to run at full speed. Enjoy fluent 4K/8K streaming, immersive AR/VR gaming, and blazing-fast downloads.†‡
- Multi-Link Operation (MLO): Increases throughput, reduces latency, and improves reliability for emerging applications.‡
- Full 2.5G Ports: One 2.5 Gbps WAN port and four 2.5 Gbps LAN ports break through the 1G bottleneck, driving your devices to peak performance.
- Maximized Coverage: Proprietary WiFi optimization and optimally positioned antennas along with Beamforming deliver more capacity, stronger and more reliable connections, and less interference.
- EasyMesh-Compatible: Works with EasyMesh routers and range extenders to form seamless whole home Mesh WiFi, preventing drops and lag when moving between signals.
- TP-Link HomeShield: Enhanced security defends against the latest cyber threats.
BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Router
Tri-Band WiFi 7 Speeds up to 9214 Mbps
Five 2.5G Ports
Enhanced Security with HomeShield
• 6 GHz: 5760 Mbps (802.11be)
• 5 GHz: 2880 Mbps (802.11be)
• 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
|Working Modes||• Router Mode• Access Point Mode|
|Advanced Functions||• Multi-Link Operation (MLO)• 320 MHz Channel• 4K-QAM• Multi-RUs• EasyMesh-Compatible• Works with Alexa and Google Assistant• IoT Network|
|Ethernet Ports||• 1× 2.5 Gbps WAN• 4× 2.5 Gbps LAN|
|USB Support||1× USB 3.0• Supported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32• Supported Functions:FTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|WiFi Encryption||• WPA• WPA2• WPA3• WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||• SPI Firewall• Access Control• IP & MAC Binding• Application Layer Gateway• HomeShield Security
Real-Time IoT ProtectionMalicious Site BlockerIntrusion Prevention SystemDDoS Attack PreventionHome Network Scanner
|Guest Network||• 1× 6 GHz Guest Network• 1× 5 GHz Guest Network• 1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|VPN Server||• OpenVPN Server• PPTP VPN Server• L2TP VPN Server|
|VPN Client||• Open VPN Client• PPTP VPN Client• L2TP VPN Client|
|Protocols||• IPv4• IPv6|
|Service Kit||HomeShieldLearn More>|
|Parental Controls||HomeShield Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesProfessional Content Filter LibraryFamily TimeBedtimeOff TimeTime RewardsFamily Online Time RankingPause the InternetWeekly and Monthly Reports
|WAN Type||• Dynamic IP• Static IP• PPPoE• PPTP• L2TP|
|Cloud Service||• Auto Firmware Upgrade• TP-Link ID• DDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||• Port Forwarding• Port Triggering• DMZ• UPnP|
|IPTV||• IGMP Proxy• IGMP Snooping• Bridge• Tag VLAN|
|DHCP||• Address Reservation• DHCP Client List• Server|
|DDNS||• TP-Link• NO-IP• DynDNS|
|Management||• Tether App• Webpage|
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
‡Use of Wi-Fi 7 (802.11be), Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including MLO, 320 MHz Bandwidth, 4K-QAM, Multi-RUs, OFDMA, and MU-MIMO requires clients to also support the corresponding features. Not all 320 MHz channels may be available in the 6 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
△The 320 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 6 GHz band and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width and speed refer to 320 MHz compared to 160 MHz for Wi-Fi 6 routers.
*HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information
**This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in the IEEE 802.11be specification.