Mini Smart Wi-Fi Socket, Energy Monitoring
- Energy Monitoring - Tracks the energy use of connected devices and allows electricity rate input for bill estimates.
- Remote Control – Instantly turn connected devices on/off wherever you are through the Tapo app
- Schedule – Preset a schedule to automatically manage devices
- Voice Control – Manage your smart plug with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant
- Away Mode – Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Compact Design - Mini-sized to avoid blocking adjacent sockets
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage easily through the free app
- For indoor use only - Output: 13A Max
- EV charging is not supported since it typically requires higher power, and its charging current exceeds the rated current of the plug
- Avoid plugging in appliances with a motor/compressor higher than 1/6HP, such as an air conditioner. You can check the motor/compressor rating on your appliances or consult their support
Keep Track of Your Energy Use
Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug, Energy Monitoring
More Insightful Energy Tracking
Offers more comprehensive insights into home appliances' power consumption with more intuitive and straightforward data visualizations.
Estimate Your Energy Bill
Set your electricity rate (supports single or time-of-use billing) to estimate your energy bills. Use Tapo smart plugs to automatically turn on your power-hungry devices during off-peak periods, lowering your energy bills.
Improved Power Safety
Your connected device will automatically shut off when the power usage exceeds the set threshold, protecting your household's safety.
Turn off the space heater
when the power exceeds 1.5 KW
Set schedules to automatically turn on/off your smart plugs according to your daily routine and preferences.
No more worrying about forgetting to turn off your appliances. Your connected device will automatically turn off after it is left on for a set time, saving energy and reducing fire risks.
Device will auto turn off
Use simple voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant without leaving your spot.
Hey Google, turn on the living room lamp.
Manage your connected devices from anywhere with the Tapo app. It’s designed to support your lifestyle and keep your family safe.
Your connected devices in your local area network (LAN) remain accessible via the Tapo app, even when the household goes offline.
Has undergone rigorous quality inspections to receive CE and UKCA certification. It uses premium UL94-V0 flame-retardant materials to minimize burn risks.
High Precision chip detects overcurrent.
UL94-V0 PC material minimizes burn risks.
Prevent foreign objects from entering the socket.
High-Quality Nickel-Plated Phosphor Bronze Contacts.
Arrive Home Mode Sleep
Control multiple devices all at once for a customizable scene. Instantly set the perfect ambience for any activity.
Intelligently simulates someone being home by turning the plugged-in device (like a lamp) on and off, making it appear like someone’s home.
Share to Family
Not limited to single control. With the Tapo app, you can share management permissions of Tapo devices with your family members.
2.03 in 2.85 in
Tapo P110 is built smaller to avoid blocking adjacent sockets, making it convenient for daily use.
Enjoy Easy, Friendly Setup and Use
Unique onboarding technology makes setup steps simpler for faster connection.
*No separate hub or accessories required
Download the Tapo app
Plug the Tapo P110 into the wall outlet
Follow the in-app guide
|2.4 GHz WiFi Only
|Dimensions( H X W X D )
|72.5 × 51.5 × 37.4mm
|PC (V-0, UL 94), Flame-retardant
|100-240V~, 50/60 Hz
|2990W, 13 A
|• Amazon Alexa
• Google Assistant
• Samsung SmartThings
|Tapo P110 × 4
Quick Start Guide
|CE, UKCA, RoHS
|Operating Temperature: 0 ºC–40 ºC
Operating Humidity: 10%–90%RH, Non-condensing