TL-WPA281KITEnd of Life
300Mbps AV200 WiFi Powerline Extender Starter Kit
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- Extend 300Mbps Wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 200Mbps high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Wired and wireless connection plus 2 Ethernet ports to connect your smart TV and games consoles
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-WPA281KIT V3 extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home’s existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA281KIT V3 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA281KIT V3 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
One Touch Super Range Extension
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA281KIT V3 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
Extend WiFi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend their WiFi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your WiFi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
Plug and Play
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi - and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
|Plug Type||EU, US, UK|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u,IEEE802.11n/g/b|
|Interface||1*10M/100M Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||< 6 W|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH,Wi-Fi|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.1 x 2.3 x 1.6 in.(105×58×40mm)|
|Antenna||2dBi Fixed Omni Directional|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Encryption||128-bit AES, WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter (TL-WPA281 & TL-PA2010)
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.