TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-Link UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-Link offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
TP-Link UKLearn More
About the job
We are looking for Business Assistant reporting to Country Manager of UK. You will be part of sales team to assess the sales functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation; determines the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology, analyses and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions; working as contact points for HQ China by implementing HQ policies/procedure in local level.
- Work with Sales team closely to monitor day-to-day all sales projects progress and figures;
- Prepare sales & finance reports which are used by senior management at month-end and quarter-end;
- Liaison with HQ in China by following up their requirements and providing sales reports on regular basis;
- Identify problems concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods and markets with solutions;
- Reshape the monthly UK sales;
- Utilize forecasting tools such as salesforce.com to involve in UK Sales budgeting and forecasting process across a diverse range of accounts in UK and guide sales team’s decision making;
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least Bachelor degree in any disciplinary;
- Preferable related working experience
- Ability to work cross-culturally and adapt to different working practices and principles
- Experience of planning and organizing events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Ability to understand the needs of business to business environment.
- Ability to liaise closely with partners and other departments and cope well under the pressure of tight deadlines on numerous projects
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong business and market analysis skills, have good sense of numbers
- Excellent verbal and written marketing communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential
We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-Link UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.