TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-Link UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-Link offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
TP-Link UKLearn More
TP-LINK UK LTD is seeking to recruit a Business Development manager to help deliver the company’s growth targets. As market leaders in the consumer and SMB networking space TP-LINK UK LTD is looking for a driven, dynamic and ambitious professional to further enhance our sales team. This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to make a significant impact and truly play a part in the development and success of the UK business moving forwards.
The individual must have a solid, impressive, solutions-based business development background of selling into SMB and reseller business and a good track record of building deep/wide ranging relationships with clients in networking industry. As an experienced sales person, the candidate is able to seize this opportunity to facilitate the team and expand a vibrant client base for our business products and networking solutions thereby generating new business.
- Identify new prospective clients to discover potential SMB and VAR opportunities;
- Build and leverage distribution relationships to prospect and generate further business from existing customers;
- Partner with Technical Engineer to identify new business opportunities and convert client needs into appropriate technical solution and project strategies, while ensuring continual growth and delivering on targets;
- Build and maintain customer relationships with key accounts based on first-class customer service and product knowledge through business planning, regular customer contact and creative initiatives ;
- Be commercially aware of competitor activity technology trends and how to maximise the TP-Link offering to gain market advantage in the SMB space;
- Take the lead on key strategic initiatives, provide insights into the market and represent the company at external events to improve the customer’s perception of the company and standing in the market place;
- Further development of the TP-LINK partner program through new initiatives, driving distribution & channel engagement, further enhancing the program benefits and customer value proposition;
- Segmentation and development of key partners using sound judgment and effective time management to develop Tier 1 customers to drive volume opportunities. Also ensuring the unmanaged reseller base are being managed effectively through mass marketing and partner program activity.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven industry vendor experience and project management skills;
- A high degree of commercial awareness with experience of contract negotiation, ability to differentiate offerings from competition based on all key perspectives (e.g. product, pricing, service and solutions offering, tactics, etc.) and consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management;
- account management and building a pipe line of opportunities;
- Understanding and capability in SMB and enterprise selling;
- Ability to work in a team environment but also as an individual contributor, someone with self-motivation and a desire to deliver results;
- Customer facing skills with the ability to present, train and build business plans with key customers;
- Responsiveness and thorough follow-up with customers and prospects;
- Demonstrated command of the industry with the confidence to present solutions and their business benefits effectively;
- Strategic sales training, presentation skills, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach;
- Full UK driving license;
- Initiative and Drive - Has shown an ability to learn new skills, then apply that learning to increase their earnings or to move into a new job or industry;
- Creative Problem Solving skills.
TP-LINK is always on the lookout for energetic individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to learn. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-LINK UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org