JetStream 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 8-Port PoE+
Centralized Cloud Management
Omada SDN Platform Integration
Advanced L2 Features
L2/L3/L4 QoS, ACL, IGMP Snooping and More
Abundant Security Strategies
LAN Area Investment Protection
8 PoE+ Ports with Total 150 W Power Budget*
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
For general surveillance, TP-Link has designed a variety of PoE Switches to meet the requirements of most IPCs. Many robust features provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
TP-Link Brings Networking Renovation to White Dream Resort
In 2019, we decided to upgrade most of our networking recourses. We had checked and lived the performance of TP-Link business solutions, at other hotels’ premises. Therefore, we asked for the collaboration of Kostas (Moustakas Telecommunications) and Stamatis (TP-Link Hellas). The result was great. All the annoying comments about our Wi-Fi and telephony services, at TripAdvisor, Trivago, Booking … etc, have stopped and our customers, are now having an excellent experience. It was planned to continue our networking renovation, for the rest of the hotel, into 2020, but unfortunately, the global pandemic situation of Covid-19 didn’t allow us to proceed so. However, we already know how to proceed and we’ll act so, in our earliest convenient timeframe.
—PR Manager of White Dreams Resort
• DHCP Relay- DHCP VLAN Relay• DHCP L2 Relay• Link Aggregation- Static link aggregation- 802.3ad LACP- Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 portsper group• Spanning Tree Protocol- 802.1D STP- 802.1w RSTP- 802.1s MSTP- STP Security: TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect,Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control- 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring- Port Mirroring- CPU Mirroring- One-to-One- Many-to-One- Flow-Based- Ingress/Egress/Both• Device Link Detect Protocol (DLDP)• 802.1ab LLDP/ LLDP-MED
• Link Aggregation- static link aggregation- Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group- 802.3ad LACP• Spanning Tree Protocol- 802.1D STP- 802.1w RSTP- 802.1s MSTP- STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control- 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring- Port Mirroring- One-to-One- Many-to-One- Flow-Based- Ingress/Egress/Both- CPU Mirroring• Device Link Detect Protocol(DLDP)
• 512 IPv4,IPv6 shared multicast groups• IGMP Snooping- IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping- Fast Leave- IGMP Snooping Querier- IGMP Authentication- Static Group Config• MLD Snooping- MLD v1/v2 Snooping- Fast Leave- MLD Snooping Querier- Static Group Config• Multicast VLAN Registration• Multicast Filtering
• IPv6 Dual IPv4/IPv6• Multicast Listener Discovery(MLD) Snooping• IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND)• Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery• Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6• TCPv6/UDPv6• IPv6 applications- DHCPv6 Client- Ping6- Tracert6- Telnet(v6)- IPv6 SNMP- IPv6 SSH- IPv6 SSL- Http/Https- IPv6 TFTP
• VLAN Group- Max. 4K VLAN Groups• 802.1Q tag VLAN• MAC VLAN• Protocol VLAN• GVRP• Voice VLAN
Access Control List
• Support up to 230 entries• Time-Range- Time Slice- Week Time-Range- Absolute Time-Range- Holiday• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL- Source MAC- Destination MAC- VLAN ID- User Priority- Ether Type• IP ACL- Source IP- Destination IP- IP Protocol- TCP Flag- TCP/UDP Source Port- TCP/UDP Destination Port- DSCP/IP TOS• IPv6 ACL• Combined ACL• Rule Operation- Permit/Deny• Policy Action- Mirror- Rate Limit- Redirect- QoS Remark• ACL Rules Binding- Port Binding- VLAN Binding
• AAA• 802.1X- Port based authentication- MAC(Host) based authentication- Authentication Method includes PAP/EAP-MD5/EAP-TLS/EAP-TTLS/EAP-PEAP- MAB- Guest VLAN- Support Radius authentication and accountability• IP/IPv6-MAC Binding- 512 Binding Entries- DHCP Snooping- DHCPv6 Snooping- ARP Inspection- ND Detection• IP Source Gurad- 253 Entries- Source IP+Source MAC• IPv6 Source Gurad- 183 Entries- Source IPv6 Address+Source MAC• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic/Permanent Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio/pps control mode• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS1.2• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI) management with SSHv1/SSHv2• IP/Port/MAC based access control
• IPv6 Static Routing and ACL• IPv6 Dual IPv4/IPv6• IPv6 Interface• Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping• IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND)• Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery• Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)version 6• TCPv6/UDPv6• IPv6 applications- DHCPv6 Client- Ping6- Tracert6- Telnet(v6)- IPv6 SNMP- IPv6 SSH- IPv6 SSL- Http/Https- IPv6 TFTP
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.