Starwars Social Competition T & C
Every year, Star Wars fans from across the galaxy celebrate May 4th, in recognition of the popular phrase, “May the Force be with you.”
This year, to celebrate Star Wars Day, we’ve launched a competition over on our social media channels giving three lucky followers the chance to win a WiFi 6 wireless range extender RE505X. This little beauty works with any router to extend the reach of your existing wireless network so you can work, stream or game throughout your home and garden.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win.
Twitter: @TPLINKUK and @TPLinkGaming
Terms and conditions:
1.The promoter is: TP-Link UK Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 2-4 Riverview 140-, 144 Cardiff Rd, Reading RG1 8EW
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. You can enter the competition via our social media channels listed below:
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/TPLINKUK/)
- Twitter (www.twitter.com/tplinkuk/) and (www.twitter.com/TPLINKGaming/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/tplinkuk/)
4. Closing date for entry is 11:59pm Thursday 6th May 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be included in the prize draw.
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
5.1 To be considered eligible for the prize draw, entrants must complete one or more of the following actions:
5.1.1 Reply to the pinned Twitter/Facebook post with what you would do if you could use The Force to improve your WiFi connection.
5.1.2 Follow TPLINKUK on Instagram and tag a friend who needs faster WiFi
5.2 The Prize Package is: 1x RE505X Range Extender.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
9. Winners will be chosen by the TP-Link UK Marketing Team based on their favourite entry.
10. The winner will be notified by directly via the social media platform they entered on, after 6th May 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner and will organise delivery to the winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. In order to be eligible for this competition the entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of the United Kingdom. Residents outside the UK are welcome to participate, but will not be eligible to receive the prize package.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.