- Sistema Wi-Fi Completo
- Modems/ Gateways
- Expansão de Rede
- Smart Home
- Wi-Fi Móvel
- Training Center
- JetStream Switches
- LiteWave Switches
- Wi-Fi Empresarial
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
- Powerline Adapter
- Range Extender
- Business Wireless
How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
1. Log in to the web-based interface of the router. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > System Parameters OR LED Control.
3. In the LED Control section, tick the Enable Night Mode checkbox.
4. Specify a time period in the Night Mode Period as needed, and the LEDs will be off during this period.
5. Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
A sua resposta ajuda-nos a melhorar o nosso site.
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.