Descarga para Archer C6U
- Product Overview
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
How to setup PPTP VPN on TP Link routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up PPTP VPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/supportMore Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
How to set up TP-Link Archer C6U via web browser
How to set up TP-Link Archer C6U via Tether app
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- ¿Cómo puedo acceder a la utilidad basada en web (página de Administración) del Router inalámbrico TP-Link?
- ¿Cómo aplicar la función de uso compartido de red en el TL-WR1043ND?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to access my USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from my Android and IOS phone
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)
- How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router
- How to set up QoS on the TP-Link Wi-Fi router that doesn’t support HomeCare function
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers (case 2)
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- Why Do I Fail to Access tplinkwifi.net?
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- DSL Modem router in bridge mode in conjunction with wireless router avoiding Double NAT
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- Cómo restablecer los productos de TP-Link con el botón WPS/RESET a las configuraciones predeterminadas de fábrica
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- How to change wireless settings of TP-Link wireless router on Tether APP
Versión de Firmware
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.