Descarga para TL-WA850RE
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Descripción General
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name?
- How to efficiently improve success rate of WPS
- How to upgrade the firmware of the TL-WA850RE
- How to configure my range extender via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage(green UI)
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router to control the devices connected to the Range Extender(Green UI)
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name
- How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- What should I do if my computer is connected to the TL-WA850RE but can't connect to the Internet?
- ¿Cómo acceso a la página de administración en línea del punto de acceso inalámbrico? (otro caso)
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- PC cannot open any website when TL-WA850RE connects to BT Home Hub4/5
- My Range Extender won’t connect to my apple Router after pressing the WPS
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?