다운로드 함 EAP225-Wall
How to Set up a TP-Link EAP via Web browserThis video will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link EAP via a web browser. The setup consists of three steps:
1. Connect the EAP to the network
2. Log into the EAP (via a wired/wireless connection)
3. Change the default SSID
This video is suitable for users with a small number (1-3) of EAPs .
자주 묻는 질문
- Troubleshooting of Wireless Issues for Omada EAP Products
- How to optimize wireless performance of EAP products
- Will the Configuration Still Work with EAPs When the Omada Controller Goes Offline?
- How to Configure Voucher Authentication on Omada Controller?
- The Requirements of Establishing an External Portal Server (above Omada Controller 2.6.0)
- How to view detailed client information of an EAP?
- What Can I Do If I Fail to Log In to the EAP via the Domain Name?
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Standalone Mode)
- What Is the Difference Between Login Account, Cloud Account, Device Account and User Account in Omada Controller?
- What is Fast Roaming of TP-Link Business Wi-Fi Products?
- How to Configure Omada Controller as a Windows Service（above Controller 2.5.4）
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using EAP/Omada Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with DHCP Option138)?
- How to manage EAPs in different VLANs using Omada Controller?
- How to Change the Language of the Printed Voucher Code？
- How to Configure Load Balance Omada Controller?
- How to Configure Reboot schedule and Wi-Fi Scheduler function of Omada Controller?
- Q&A for TP-Link Omada App
- How do I upgrade the firmware of my EAP device via web browser?
- How do I find the firmware version of my EAP device?
- How to choose EAP products
- How to configure free authentication policy on EAP Controller
- What is TP-Link EAP/CAP MU-MIMO?
- What is TP-Link EAP Beamforming?
- What is TP-Link EAP/CAP Airtime Fairness?
- How to Configure Band Steering on TP-Link Omada Controller?
- How to configure Multiple SSIDs with Multiple Subnets on EAP products