How to connect Internet with NTT's Flets Hikari(フレッツ) in Japan
For subscribers of NTT's FTTH service "Flets Hikari", you need to enter your ISP's PPPoE username and password to your router to connect to the internet.
Please download and install our Tether app on your phone and launch it.
- Log in to the app, if you don't have an account, please sign up first.
- Connect your phone to a TP-Link router's Wi-Fi (TP-Link_xxxx)
- Choose your router model then log in to it.
- Go to Tools > Internet connection and change a connection type to "PPPoE"
- Enter your ISP's PPPoE username and password then tap Save.
- Confirm your router's internet LED turns green. If LED is still orange, you double-check if PPPoE username and password are correct.
Here takes SoftBank Hikari as an example. PPPoE username and password on the document "ご利用開始のご案内" like below.