Download untuk Archer C2
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link wireless routers via Tether APP (TL-WR841N)
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to improve the signal strength of my 5GHz wireless connection?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router(new logo)?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2019-11-07||Bahasa: Inggris||Ukuran File: 972.74 KB|
Sisterm Operasi: Mac OS 10.15
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2016-11-23||Bahasa: Inggris||Ukuran File: 14.6MB|
Sisterm Operasi: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10