Download for TL-WA850RE
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender
-  Q/A of TP-Link Range Extender products
-  How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly?
-  How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
-  How to set up Mac Filtering on router to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
-  How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
-  Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
-  My Range Extender won’t connect to my apple Router after pressing the WPS
-  How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender?
-  How to configure my range extender via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
-  What should I do if my computer is connected to the TL-WA850RE but can't connect to the Internet?
-  Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
-  How to upgrade the firmware of the TL-WA850RE?
-  What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
-  How to efficiently improve success rate of WPS?
-  PC cannot open any website when TL-WA850RE connects to BT Home Hub4/5
-  Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
-  How do I configure TL-WA501G, TL-WA5110G, TL-WA500G, TL-WA601G to Point to Point Bridge mode?