Download for RE360
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
This video will walk you though the process for setting up a TP-Link Range Extender via the WPS method.
-  How to adjust Wi-Fi coverage of TP-Link Range Extender (new logo)?
-  How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender (new logo)?
-  How to set access control on my range extender (new logo)?
-  How to connect your wireless devices to the range extender via WPS as AP Mode (new logo)?
-  How to configure wireless network on the range extender (new logo)?
-  How to configure the range extender as an access point (new logo)?
-  How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
-  How to check network status of the range extender (new logo)?
-  How to log into the web management page of the range extender (new logo)?
-  How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
-  How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
-  Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
-  Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
-  Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
-  Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name