Descarga para CPE510
- Product Overview
|Fecha de Publicación : 2020-04-20||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño del Archivo : 71.91 MB|
Sistema de Operación : Windows server2003/2008/2012/2016 and Vista/7/8/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
TP-Link CPE Point to Point Installation and Configuration Tutorial Video
How to Log into the CPE Management Page
This video demonstrates how to log into TP-Link Pharos CPE. The process consists of three steps:
• Connect the PoE adapter
• Assign a static IP address for the computer
• Log into the CPE
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
• All TP-Link CPE models.
FIND US AND FOLLOW US:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tplinkna, @TPLINKNA
Community: https://community.tp-link.comMore Fold
- How to use CPEs to build up a LAG (Link Aggregation) tunnel
- How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page
- How to Configure the AP Router Mode on the Pharos device
- How to Configure the Bridge Mode on the Pharos device
- How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the Pharos device
- How to Configure the AP Client Router Mode on the Pharos device
- How to Configure the Client Mode on the Pharos device
- How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the Pharos device
- How to Configure Multi-SSID on the Pharos device
- How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage
- How to build a Network for LAN-LAN Wireless Connection using tp-link products
- How to build a Wireless Broadband Network for Remote Village using tp-link products
- How to build a Wireless Network between home and farm using tp-link products
- How to Upgrade the Firmware of Pharos Series Product
- How to Restore TP-Link Pharos Series Products to Factory Defaults
- How to Configure Management VLAN on Pharos Series Products
- How to troubleshoot the CPE in AP and Client mode when the wireless speed is slow
- How to use Iperf to test the speed on Outdoor CPE in PtP Network
- What should I do if I got a certificate error?
- Long distance wireless connection concerns when using outdoor access point
- Why cannot I log in to the web management page of the CPE?
- How to use firmware recovery on the Pharos products
- How can I set up the AP + Client topology successfully?
- How to Select Operation Mode of Pharos Series Products?
- Brief Introduction of AP Isolation
- How to Configure the Distance Value on Pharos Products
- Brief Introduction of Test Mode
- How to Choose Pharos Products for Outdoor Wi-Fi?
- Instructions before installing Pharos outdoor products (CPE/WBS)
- Why are my devices not detecting the SSID of CPE/WBS in AP mode?
- Brief introduction of DFS function
- Pharos MAXtream introduction
- What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
Versión de Firmware
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
Feature Configuration Guide
- Common Applications for Pharos Products
- Using the System Tools (CPE and WBS)
- Quick Start Guide (CPE and WBS)
- Monitoring the Network ( CPE and WBS)
- Managing the device (CPE and WBS)
- Introduction to Operation Modes (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the System (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Network (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Wireless Parameters (CPE and WBS)