Download for RE220
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to find or change the wireless settings of TP-Link Range Extender
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name