What are the most frequent asked questions about the TL-PB10400?
Q: What devices can be charged by the TL-PB10400?
A: TL-PB10400 is compatible with most of the 5V-input devices, such as iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, Galaxy S4, iPad Air and etc. Make sure your device’s required charge voltage is 5V before charging it with TL-PB10400.
Q: What is the lifespan of the battery?
A: In theory you should be able to fully recharge the power bank up to 500 times
The actual capacity will be gradually reduced as the charge time increases. Typically, TL-PB10400 can still maintain 80% of the original capacity after 300 recharges.
Q: How long the battery will lose its function when it is unused?
A: The chemicals within the li-ion battery will gradually become less active after prolonged idle periods. In the worst case scenario the battery will die within 1 year.
Q: What should I do to extend the battery life in daily use?
1. Charge TL-PB10400 at least once every three months to avoid shortening its battery life.
2. Do not over-charge or over-discharge the device. It is best to keep it being charged between 5%-95%. Unplug the USB wire promptly after the TL-PB10400 is fully charged.
3. The battery’s working ambient temperature range is 0°C to 35°C/32°Fto 95°F. To avoid overheating, it’s recommended to use the device in a well-ventilated environment.
4. Use only the included 5V/2A power adapter to charge TL-PB10400.
Q: Can I take along the TL-PB10400 on a plane?
A: Yes, it can be taken onboard normally. But it is recommended you to consult your airline operator beforehand.
Q: Can I use the TL-PB10400 during international travel?
A: Yes, as long as the plug type and input voltage of your power adapter are in accordance with local requirements.
Q: What if my TL-PB10400 fails to charge?
1. Try another power adapter and power socket. It’s recommended to use 5V/2A DC adapter.
2. Ensure the adapter and TL-PB10400 maintain good contact.
3. When the internal temperature of the battery is higher than 45°C/113°F, the over temperature protection will stop charging. Please cool it down.
Q: What if my TL-PB10400 fails to charge other devices?
1. Ensure your device is not defective by trying other charging methods.
2. Charge TL-PB10400 first to ensure the battery capacity is not exhausted.
3. The TL-PB10400 cannot charge other devices while it is charging. Please ensure TL-PB10400 is not connected to external power supply.
4. When the internal temperature is higher than 60°C/140°F, TL-PB10400 will shut itself down for the protection reasons. Use it in a well-ventilated area to avoid overheat.
5. Ensure your device’s required charge voltage is 5V.
6. Try another USB cable.
Q: Can TL-PB10400 charge other devices while it is charging?
Q: How long does it take to fully charge the TL-PB10400?
A: Proximately 7-8 hours with a 5V/2A adapter while it would take 10 or more than that to fully charge the power bank under uninterrupted charging. It’s not recommended to charge the power bank through computer USB port which may take much longer.
Полезен ли беше този ЧЗВ?
Вашите отзиви помагат за подобряване на този сайт.
Присъединете се към TP-Link общносттаTP-Link се отнася сериозно към вашата поверителност. За повече подробности относно практиките за поверителност на TP-Link вижте Политиката за поверителност на TP-Link..