How to configure the HomeShield Reward feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
Rewards is an easy way to give extra internet time to your kids. Rewards are for HomeShield Pro users only. See How to subscribe to TP-Link HomShield Pro for detailed instructions.
Before you start:
- You should have a TP-Link HomeShield router and have an iOS device running iOS 9 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.2 or later.
- You have downloaded and installed the TP-Link Tether app/TP-Link Deco app on your device.
Follow the steps below to set up this feature:
Note: In this article, we will take the Tether app as an example to illustrate the configuration.
- Select the desired TP-Link HomeShield router and log in. Tap the HomeShield menu at the bottom. If you haven’t bound this router to your TP-Link ID, bind it to use the HomeShield service.
3. On the Parental Controls card, tap the family member you want to give rewards.
- You can view this member’s online activities, tap Rewards to give extra time. Set the rewards time duration you want to give. By default, it is 1 hour.
Tips: Family members can ask for an online reward when they use up their online time, and of course, you can agree or decline it.
Полезен ли беше този ЧЗВ?
Вашите отзиви помагат за подобряване на този сайт.
Присъединете се към TP-Link общносттаTP-Link се отнася сериозно към вашата поверителност. За повече подробности относно практиките за поверителност на TP-Link вижте Политиката за поверителност на TP-Link..