Download for TL-WPA4226 KIT
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
How to set up TP-Link powerline adaptersThis video will show you how to install TP-Link powerline adapters and the way to secure your home powerline network. * This video applies to TP-Link powerline adapter and its multiple-pack kits. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline ProductHow to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is off
How to Configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to Your Wi-Fi NetworkHow to configure the TP-Link Powerline Extender to your Wi-Fi network will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link Powerline Extender in your home using two methods:
a. Copy Wi-Fi settings from router to extender
b. Configure Wi-Fi settings manually
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- How to customize wireless settings on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- Explaination about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How to rename a device on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set up QoS using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How to update the firmware using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to turn on or off the LEDs on devices using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to reset a device using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How can I copy the wireless setting from the front router using Wi-Fi Clone button?
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing poweline network with pair button?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
|Published Date: 2018-08-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 18.69 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes: