Изтеглете за TL-WA830RE
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- How to Configure my TP- LINK Range Extender on MAC(For TL-WA830RE V1 and TL-WA730RE V2)
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage
- How to setup Access Point Mode of Range Extender
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device’s firmware to the latest version.