Изтеглете за TL-SL3452
|Дата на пускане: 2014-01-15||Език: English||Размер на файла: 6.14 MB|
|Дата на пускане: 2013-09-26||Език: English||Размер на файла: 1.78 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
- How to restore L2 lite managed switch to factory default
- How to access TP-Link JetStream Managed Switch via the Console port
- How to limit the port rate of the incoming traffic via ACL function
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- What is the Console Cable and the line sequence of it?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
- How to configure Extended IP ACL
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Дата на пускане: 2017-02-16||Език: English||Размер на файла: 4.04 MB|
|Дата на пускане: 2013-12-03||Език: English||Размер на файла: 4.04 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:For TL-SL3452 V2
As we have changed the saved config file format, then the config file from the old firmware cannot be restored to the new firmware. So once upgraded to the new firmware, you need to configure the switch manually.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.