Download for Deco M3
How to Set Up TP-Link Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi(Deco M3)
This video guides you step by step to set up your TP-Link Deco M3 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System.More Fold
How to setup a TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi system
How to install and configure your TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi SystemMore Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.More Fold
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What if Parental Control Doesn't Take Effect on Deco?
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough(For Deco X20/X60/X90/P9/M4/S4/E4/W2400 etc)
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- How to control the TP-Link router/Deco with Google Assistant
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- How to enable WPS function on Deco
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode
- How to Disable SIP ALG on Deco
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Can different Deco models work together?
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- General questions about Deco
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- Fail to setup main Deco
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable or suddenly lost internet when connected to the Deco network?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- LED feature of Deco
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?