Tải về cho WBS210
- Product Overview
- How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page?
- What should I do if I got a certificate error?
- How to Select Operation Mode of Pharos Series Products?
- Brief Introduction of AP Isolation
- How to Configure Management VLAN on Pharos Series Products?
- How to Configure the Distance Value on Pharos Products
- How to Restore TP-Link Pharos Series Products to Factory Defaults?
- How to Choose Pharos Products for Outdoor Wi-Fi?
- Instructions before installing Pharos outdoor products (CPE/WBS)
- Why are my devices not detecting the SSID of CPE/WBS in AP mode?
- Cài đặt chế độ Client trên thiết bị Pharos?
- Cài đặt chế độ Access Point trên thiết bị Pharos ?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware of Pharos Series Product?
- Pharos MAXtream introduction
- How to Configure the AP Client Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to build a Wireless Broadband Network for Remote Village using tp-link products?
- How to build a Network for Islet Internet Access using tp-link products?
- How to Configure Multi-SSID on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the AP Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Bridge Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
- What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
- Long distance wireless connection concerns when using outdoor access point
- Introduction about WDS system
- What's WDS? Why does it matter when deploying wireless? When should I enable the WDS opiton in wireless settings? Check this thread for an introduction.
- Beta firmware for TP-Link outdoor access points
- We are launching beta software tests in this forum. Anyone that is interested in participating in the beta software testing and discussion is welcome. The purpose of the beta tests here is to provide customers with the opportunity to get access to upcoming features and help improve the software, giving TP-Link the opportunity to test software in real-world scenarios before official final released. Note: you need to register as a forum member in order to access the beta threads.
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
Làm sao để biết phiên bản phần cứng của thiết bị TP-Link
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-07-25||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 6.28 MB|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-04-11||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 6.07 MB|
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2018-03-07||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 4.98 MB|
Sử dụng Firmware của bên thứ 3 trên sản phầm TP-Link
Một số firmware chính thức của các sản phẩm TP-LINK có thể được thay thế bằng firmware của bên thứ ba chẳng hạn như DD-WRT. TP-LINK không cung cấp vấn đề hỗ trợ kĩ thuật và đảm bảo hiệu năng cũng như tính ổn định của firmware bên thứ ba. Khi sản phẩm bị hư hại do sử dụng firmware của bên thứ 3 thì chế độ bảo hành sản phẩm sẽ bị vô hiệu.
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-05-08||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 15.77 MB|
Hệ Điều Hành: Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Ngày Phát Hành: 2019-03-13||Ngôn Ngữ: English||File Size: 71.91 MB|
Hệ Điều Hành: Windows server2003/2008/2012/2016 and Vista/7/8/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Feature Configuration Guide
- Common Applications for Pharos Products
- Using the System Tools (CPE and WBS)
- Quick Start Guide (CPE and WBS)
- Monitoring the Network ( CPE and WBS)
- Managing the device (CPE and WBS)
- Introduction to Operation Modes (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the System (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Network (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Wireless Parameters (CPE and WBS)