How to use the HomeShield Reward feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
You can add extra online time as a reward for you kid’ s good behavior. This feature is for HomeShield Subscription Service users only.
Before you start:
- You should have a TP-Link HomeShield router and have an iOS device running iOS 9 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.2 or later.
- You have downloaded and installed the TP-Link Tether app/TP-Link Deco app on your device.
Follow the steps below to set up this feature:
Note: In this article, we will take the Deco app as an example to illustrate the configuration.
1. Open Deco app. Swipe right to open the menu and select HomeShield.
2. Select a desired network to apply Advanced Parental Controls.
3. Open Deco app. Go to the Parental Controls tab and select a profile.
4. Tap Adjust and select the allowed time you want to add for today.
- Family members can ask for an online reward when they use up their online time, and of course, you can agree or decline it.
- Please note that only when family members visit the http website, the Time is up page will pop up.
- You can go to Deco APP-> Network -> Message on the right upper page to find the request history,.
A fost util acest FAQ?
Părerea ta ne ajută să îmbunătățim acest site.