AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Extends dual-band Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps)*1 for more stable wireless experience.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.*2
|CARACTERÍSTICAS DE HARDWARE|
|Tipo de ficha||EU, UK, US, AU|
|Protocolos e Normas||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b|
|Botão||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Consumo de energia||7.3W（max power consumption）|
|Dimensões (L x P x A)||4.9 x 2.7 x 2.0 in (124 x 69 x 52 mm)|
|Frequências||2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)|
|Signal Rate||5 GHz:Up to 867 Mbps2.4 GHz:Up to 300 Mpbs|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz：11a 6Mbps:-91dBm@10% PER11a 54Mbps: -74dBm@10% PER11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm@10% PER11ac HT40 mcs9: -63dBm@10% PER11ac HT80 mcs9: -59dBm@10% PER2.4GHz11g 54M: -79dBm@10% PER11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm@10% PER11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm@10% PER|
|Funções Wireless||Wireless StatisticConcurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi bandAccess ControlLED ControlDomain Login Function|
|Segurança Wireless||64/128-bit WEPWPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Certificações||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Conteúdo da embalagem||● AC1200 OneMesh Wi-Fi Range Extender RE300● Quick Installation Guide|
|Dimensões da Caixa (L x P x A)||6.2 x 4.0 x 3.5 in. (156.5 x 101.5 x 89 mm)|
|Requisitos de Sistema||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*1. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
*2. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
*3. Smart Roaming is designed for devices that support the 802.11k/v standard.