TL-PA9020P KITEnd of Life
AV2000 2-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 2000Mbps1, supports all your online needs
- 2X2 MIMO with Beamforming establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- 2 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Internet For A Brighter Life
AV2000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Take Your Powerline Network to the Next Level
With advanced HomePlug AV2 MIMO, the TL-PA9020p delivers high speed of up to 2000Mbps over Powerline to provide superior network performance that supports all of your online needs. With a lag-free connection, you will never miss out again.2000Mbps
HomePlug AV2 2X2
in the Market
High-speed data transfer rates of up to 2000Mbps over Powerline*
An Exclusive Fast Lane for Your Favorite Devices
The TL-PA9020P creates fast, high performance wired connections that support all of your favorite devices, like 4K HDTV. Now you can plug in to enjoy an exclusive fast lane out of a crowded network without slowing down.
Fluid Streaming and Gaming with 2X2 MIMO
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology significantly improves speeds, especially during peak hours.
More Stable Connections
2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
Traditonal SISO Transmission
Advanced MIMO Transmission
Enhanced Long Distance Performance
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Wiring up with Gigabit Speeds
Connect to Gigabit speeds for your smart TVs, game consoles, computers and network attached storage devices. Just use an Ethernet cable to attach your devices to the Powerline adapter to get started!
Simplified Network for a Better Life
Plug, Pair and Play!
- 1. First, connect your TL-PA9020P to the router
- 2. Then, plug in another one wherever you need extra coverage
- 3. Finally, press the “Pair” button on each adapter
Congratulations! You are ready to enjoying seamless wired connections.
No Power Outlet is Going to Waste
The integrated power socket means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Simply plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. The built-in noise filter also helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance.
|CARACTERÍSTICAS DE HARDWARE|
|Tipo de ficha||EU, UK, US,FR|
|Protocolos e Normas||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
|Interface||2 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket|
|Consumo de energia||Maximum: 5.8 W (230V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.5 W (230V/50Hz)
|Indicador LED||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimensões (L x P x A)||5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)|
|Alcance||300 meters in house|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all AV2000, AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 &
AV200 powerline adapters
|Transmission Speeds||Powerline: up to 2000 Mbps
Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps
|Quality of Service||ToS
Supports up to 4-level type QoS
Support up to 8-level VLAN priority
|Security||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Conteúdo da embalagem|| AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter, TL-PA9020P * 2
2-meter RJ-45 Ethernet Cable * 2
Quick Installation Guide
|Requisitos de Sistema||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux|
|Environment|| Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.