AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCIe Adapter
- Unrivaled Wi-Fi 6 Speed—Breaks the gigabit barrier with speed up to 2402 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Smoother Experience—75% lower latency ensures ultra-responsive real-time gaming
- Reliable Connections—Intel® Wi-Fi 6 chipset brings faster and clearer Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router
- Wider Signal Coverage—Two multi-directional antennas with magnetized base are designed for optimum signal reception
- Bluetooth 5.0—The latest Bluetooth technology achieves 2× Faster Speed and 4× Broader Coverage than BT 4.2
- Improved Security—The latest security enhancements WPA3 provides enhanced protection in personal password safety
- Fine Crafting—Specialized heatsink and gold plating is crafted to improve stability and reliability even in hot environments
- Backward Compatibility – Full support for 802.11ac/a/b/g/n standards
|CARACTERÍSTICAS DE HARDWARE|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 4.8 x 0.8 in(95.2 x 120.8 x 21.5 mm)|
|Tipo de Antena||Two High-Gain Dual Band AntennasMagnetized Antenna Base|
|Chipset||Intel Wi-Fi 6 Chipset|
|Normas Wireless||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/g/b 2.4 GHzBluetooth 5.0/4.2/4.0|
|WLAN Signal Rate||5 GHz11ax: Up to 2402 Mbps(dynamic)11ac: Up to 1733 Mbps(dynamic)11n: Up to 300 Mbps(dynamic)11a: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)2.4 GHz11ax: Up to 574 Mbps(dynamic)11n: Up to 300 Mbps(dynamic)11g: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)11b: Up to 11 Mbps(dynamic)|
|WLAN Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz :11ax HT160：-56.25dBm11ax HT80: -59dBm11ax HT40: -62.25dBm11ax HT20: -65dBm11ac HT160：-62dBm11ac HT80: -65.5dBm11ac HT40: -69.75dBm11ac HT20: -73.75dBm11n HT40: -74.5dBm11n HT20: -77.5dBm11a 54Mbps: -77.75dBm11a 6Mbps: -94.5dBm2.4GHz :11ax HT40: -60.75dBm11ax HT20: -63.75dBm11n HT40: -73dBm11n HT20: -76.25dBm11g 54Mbps: -76.5dBm11b 11Mbps: -89dBm|
|WLAN Transmit Power||5 GHz : 27dBm(FCC) / 23dBm(CE) (EIRP)2.4 GHz : 26dBm(FCC) / 20dBm(CE) (EIRP)|
|WLAN Modes||Infrastructure mode|
|Segurança Wireless||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WAP2/WPA3, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x|
|Tecnologia de Modulação||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM, 1024QAM|
|Bluetooth Profiles||Archer TX3000E support the native BT profiles implemented in Windows 10. For the latest information on Windows 10 BT profiles please refer to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10568/windows-10-supported-bluetooth-profiles|
|Certificações||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Conteúdo da embalagem||Archer TX3000EMagnetized Antenna Base with 1m RF CableTwo 5 dBi High Gain AntennasLow-Profile BracketBluetooth Header CableQuick Installation GuideResource CD|
|Requisitos de Sistema||Windows 10(64-bit) only|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, AP limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and AP location.
‡Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, HE160, and 1024-QAM require APs to also support the corresponding features.
§802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3× faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
*“Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
**Use of WPA3TM requires APs to also support the corresponding feature.
***Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5.0 Release, including 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage compared with Bluetooth 4.2.