How can I subscribe to a Tapo Care Plan?
Tapo Care is a paid service package launched by TP-Link for Tapo Camera video cloud storage.
For detailed information about the Tapo Care service, please refer to
You can subscribe to a Tapo Care Plan on the APP or on our official site: https://tapo.tplinkcloud.com/tapo_web/
This FAQ will guide you step-by-step to create a subscription.
Option 1: Open the Tapo APP and select the Tapo Care
Option 2: Visit our official site and log in your account to start
- Tap “+Add Plan” to add a Tapo care plan.
- Then choose a plan based on the number of cameras you want to add to it.
- Choose a payment method to pay for it. Your plan will automatically renew unless canceled after the subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time as Q3 here.
Some plans and features of Tapo Care are not yet released in some regions. Please refer to the actual content displayed on the APP or Web page.
Select the Camera and the auto-renewal billing cycle, if you select the 4+ number of cameras, it will automatically change to the premium plan.
The price of the plan depends on the region of the user.
Select the camera you want to add to the plan, the camera selected will be applied Tapo Care features after the subscription. If you do not see your camera in the list, please make sure it has the latest firmware and have internet access.
You can also modify the cameras applied later. How to add new cameras to my Tapo Care plan | TP-Link
- If you are on Tapo APP, please tap on the “Next” to continue in the iOS App Store or the Android Google Play to complete the payment.
- If you are on our website, you can choose to use a credit card or PayPal to complete the payment.
- You can only subscribe one plan through In-App Purchase, if you want to add more plans, please create subscriptions on our website.
- If you want to get an invoice for the Tapo Care plan, you can visit our website and print it in the billing history.
Please contact TP-Link technical support with the following information if you need further help
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.