AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology: Archer AX12 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds: Archer AX12 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)15
- Connect More Devices: Wi-Fi 6 technology communicates more data to more devices using revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology while simultaneously reducing lag.24
- More Reliable Coverage: Achieve the strongest, most reliable WiFi coverage with Archer AX12 as it focuses signal strength to your devices using Beamforming technology and four antennas.
- Increased Battery Life: Target Wake Time technology reduces your devices' power consumption to extend their battery life.3
- Easy Setup: Set up your router in minutes with the powerful TP-Link Tether App.
- Backward Compatible: Archer AX12 supports all previous 802.11 standards and all WiFi devices.
Upgrade to WiFi 6
1201 Mbps + 300 Mbps
Connect more devices
Wi-Fi 6 Upgrades Everything
The advanced Wi-Fi technology brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity, enabling more simultaneous connections on your home network.
Gigabit Broadband Internet Access
All gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed up to 1 Gbps. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles into one of the three gigabit ethernet LAN ports for fast, reliable wired connections.
WiFi Coverage Throughout Your Home
4 high-performance external antennas boost WiFi signals throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects devices and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them, especially for previously hard to reach outlets.
WPA3—New Level of Cyber Security
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity in personal networks. More secure encryption in Wi-Fi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home Wi-Fi.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether app or TP-Link’s powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX12 in minutes.
The Tether app allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Protect Your Children
Block inappropriate content for your children, and customize a time range for better online habits.
Easy Firmware Upgrade
Tired of upgrading firmware? OTA updates enable easy firmware upgrades with a click in the management panel. To keep your security and functions always up-to-date, just turn on the auto schedule.
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer Gateway|
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|WiFi Encryption||WPA2-PSK WPA2-PSK/WPA-PSKWPA3-PersonalWPA3-Personal/WPA2-PSKWPA2-EnterpriseWPA/WPA2-Enterprise encryptions|
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX15005 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||2-3 Bedroom Houses
4× Fixed High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performanceOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation4 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Ethernet Ports||1× Gigabit WAN Port3× Gigabit LAN Ports|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 1 A|
|Parental Controls||URL FilteringTime Controls|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10/11, MACOS, NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or otherJava-enabled browserCable or DSL ModemSubscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~60℃ (-40℉ ~140℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE: <20dBm(2.4 GHz)<23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.25 GHz)FCC:<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz:11a 6Mbps:-95dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS8:-66dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS9:-63dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS9:-60dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-66dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-65dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-62dBm2.4 GHz:11g 6Mbps: -96 54Mbps: -80HT20-MCS0: -97 MCS7: -78HT40-MCS0: -94 MCS7: -75|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||8.5 × 4.6 ×1.3 in(215 × 117 × 32 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wireless Router Archer AX12Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
3. Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
4. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
5. Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.