How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
Follow the steps below, here takes RE305 as a demonstration:
1. log in to the web management page of the range extender. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to How to login the web management page of the range extender?
2. Select your host router’s 2.4GHz SSID (network name), enter its password (NOT the password you just created for management), and click Next.
3. Select your host router’s 5GHz SSID (network name), enter its password (NOT the password you just created for management), and click Next.
- If your host router does not support a 5GHz wireless network, please click Skip to continue.
- During the configuration of the range extender, if you cannot find your host Wi-Fi network, refer here to do troubleshooting
4. Either keep the default SSIDs (network names) or customize them for the extended networks, and then click Next.
If your web GUI is different please click here.
5. Verify your wireless settings and click Save. The corresponding LED(s) (2.4GHz or 5GHz) should turn on.
6. Enjoy! Connect to the extended network and enjoy the Internet. Both extended networks share the same wireless passwords as those of your host networks, but may have different network names if you have customized the SSIDs during the configuration.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Iscriviti alla newsletter TP-Link prende la Privacy seriamente. Per maggiori informazioni sul trattamento dei tuoi dati consulta l'Informativa Privacy.