How to set up Wi-Fi Schedules of Powerline ac Extender?
User’s Application Scenario:
Automatically turn off my wireless network (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz) at times when I do not need the wireless connection.
How can I do that?
For example, I want to turn Wi-Fi off from 00:00am to 7:00am. Yet if I have my wireless devices connected to the extender at that time, I want the wireless on till all devices are disconnected from the Internet.
Follow the steps below (here takes TL-WPA8630 as demonstration):
1. Please refer to How to log into the web-based management interface of Powerline ac Extender?
2. Go to Wireless > Wi-Fi Schedules.
3. Toggle On to enable the Wi-Fi Scheduler. If you are prompted like the following picture, click Continue.
4. Check the box of Do not turn off Wi-Fi while clients are connected to it.
5. Click Add to add an entry.
6. Choose 00:00 and 7:00 from the drop-down list. Check all boxes from Sunday to Saturday.
Note: Please make sure that the Time Settings are correct before using this function. You may refer to How to set up system time of Powerline ac Extender?
7. Click Enable this entry to make it effective.
8. Click OK to save the settings.
Now your Wi-Fi will be automatically turned off at 00:00 and turned on at 7:00am the next morning. Yet if you have wireless devices connected to the extender at that time, the wireless is on till all devices are disconnected from the Internet.
Note: the wireless LED (2.4GHz and 5GHz) will turn off if the corresponding wireless network is disabled.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Iscriviti alla newsletter TP-Link prende la Privacy seriamente. Per maggiori informazioni sul trattamento dei tuoi dati consulta l'Informativa Privacy.